not my fault..
Seven random facts about me:
1)Emology
2)I'm bored..
3)Hi I'm Ryan
4)I'm a Boy
5)I'd be 26 in 13 years time
6)I'm still bored..
7)I don't like blogging...
Seven things that scare me:
1)Clowns
2)Blogging
3)things that scare me
4)Smart people
5)Boredom
6)Stupid couples in school who keep showing they're stupid
7)Homework
Seven songs at the moment:
1)Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold
2)The Only Difference Between Matyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage - Panic! at the Disco
3)Beast and the Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold
4)All that I've Got - The Used
5)Buried Alive by Love - HIM
6)Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold
7)Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
no new songs =(
Seven things I like:
1)Soccer
2)Pool
3)Crapping
4)Being emo
5)Flaming noobs
6)bears
7)dogs =D
Seven bad habits:
1) being lazy
2) sleeping on homework
3) disturbing people
4) not answering jackasses
5) being emo
6) shouting randomly at other species of jackasses
7) daydreaming
Zero victims
yawn